Fresh swordfish fillet
1tbsp Lemon Stinger
2tbsp olive oil
1pk firm tofu, cut in half
and then sliced to size of
4 eggplants, cut in half
Far South Coast Trading
1/2 cup coriander
1tbsp fish sauce
1/2 cup chilli mango
- Brush eggplant halves and tofu slices with olive oil and eggplant chutney and grill until light brown but still firm. Handle tofu carefully and slowly slide under tofu to lift and remove.
- Combine Lemon Stinger, pepper and olive oil.
- Brush this on fish fillets liberally. Place under preheated grill or barbecue, grill each size 3 minutes. emove and keep warm.
- Combine salsa ingredients in a small bowl. First placing the tomato and cucumber.
- To serve: Place eggplant slices on plate, top with swordfish and then tofu slice. Drizzle salsa on top, serve hot.