2tbsp Chilli Wine Jelly
1/4 cup sherry vinegar
1 small red onion,
peeled and diced
1 clove garlic,
1/3 cup chopped mint
1tbsp ground cumin
2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt and pepper
- In a bowl mix jelly, vinegar, onion, garlic, mint, cumin and oil until well combined then season to
- Place lamb in one layer in baking dish and pour over the marinade, adding more oil if needed
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Remove lamb from fridge to return to room temperature. Cook on stove top on heavy based pan to just sear both sides then bake in oven for 4-6 minutes.
- Serve either slices or whole with marinade drizzled on top.