500 gm Red Kidney beans
400 gm Cabbage sliced
200 gm Carrots
180 gm Vegan Sausage
1 bay leaf
120 gm Onion chopped
2 Garlic cloves
½ tsp Salt
- In a pan, heat some olive oil and add the Onion, Garlic and Bay leaf.
- Fry and add the chopped Tomatoes, leaving it to stew for two or three mins.
- Add some water. Cut the Carrots into thin round slices and add them along with the Cabbage leaves to the pan.
- When the vegetables are almost cooked, add cooked Kidney beans. Add sliced Vegan sausage at this point.
- Leave it to cook in a low heat.
- Serve with Brown Rice.