CARIBBEAN LOBSTER WITH RUM JERK BUTTER
1 kg lobster tails, halved and cleaned
1 Tbls melted Butter
120gm Onion chopped
1 Tbls SHASHEMANE RASTAMAN DRY JERK RUB
1/2 cup red Capsicum, chopped
1/4 cup Appletons Rum
2-3 Tbls Butter
120ml Lime juice
1/4 cup Chives and Parsley, chopped
1/2 cup Tomato diced for garnish
- Parboil the Lobster until bright red, then put into a 150c oven with a little melted Butter.
- Sauté Onion, SHASHEMANE RASTAMAN DRY JERK RUB and red Capsicum in remaining melted Butter.
- Remove from heat pour in the Rum and add Butter, stirring until it has melted evenly and creamily.
- Add Lime juice and herbs.
- Serve over Lobster or in dipping bowls on plate.