Beef, International Cuisine
- 50 gm SHASHEMANE TUMBULGUM DRY MEAT RUB
- 1 1/2 KG St Louis cut Beef Spare Ribs
- 100 ml SHASHEMANE BRUTAL BYRON BAJUN SAUCE (For a fiery option)
- Remove the membrane from the back of the rack, and trim the ribs. Rub each rack liberally with the rub. Wrap ribs in foil or place in a large container and store in the refrigerator over night.
- Remove the ribs from the fridge while preparing the smoker. Fire up the smoker to 105 c, adding a few chunks of smoking wood chunks when at temperature. When the wood is producing smoke, place the ribs in the smoker, meat side up, and smoke until the ribs have a slight bend when lifted from one end, about 5-6 hours. If using sauce, brush on the sauce and continue to cook until sauce has caramelized, about 15-20 mins longer. Remove from the smoker, slice, and serve.
- Great with Jalepeno potato salad and SHASHEMANE BRUTAL BYRON BAJUN SAUCE