GHOST CHILI MANGO HOT SAUCE RECIPE
12 Bhut Joloki
2 Red Capsicums
3 Mangoes Ripe
1 tsp Garlic
350 ml Apple Cider Vinegar
250 gm Honey
1 Lime Juiced
- Remove stems from Chillies and cut in halves
- Remove stems and seed from Capsicums and chop .
- Peel Mangos, remove flesh from seeds and chop roughly
- Chop Onions and Garlic roughly
- Put all ingredients in a pot over medium heat, add water to cover and bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and leave to simmer uncovered for 45 mins. Turn off heat and blend everything thoroughly.
- Stir in Apple Cider vinegar, Honey, Lime juice and salt
- Taste and adjust to your liking; add more vinegar, honey or salt if needed
- Pour into bottles that have been thoroughly cleaned and scolded.